Monday, May 21, 2007

Blair County Arts Festival

Anthony and his band had a gig in Altoona, PA, at the Blair County Arts Festival. I was worried that they would get rained out, but it turned out to be a beautiful, sunny, warm afternoon. The band rocked, as usual, and even though you couldn't tell from the crowd during the show, the applause and comments after the show let us know that they really enjoyed it. Anthony already had some comments on his website after the show from people who were there. I sang backup on a few songs, and this is the first time that I really felt like the band was having fun on stage. There was a guy there from the radio station, who was also a writer for the PA musician. He wanted a CD, and we heard that he played one of Anthony's songs on his radio show last night (Sunday). He sounded like he really enjoyed the music, and is planning on featuring them in his article next month. Wish you all could have been there!

1 comment:

Jean said...

So do we !!!!!