
Today is or was my birthday, and I got a lot of sweet birthday wishes from friends and family. I heard from a friend I went to college with, which was a surprise, and I got a sweet message on my phone from one of my favorite little people, Vidal. He sang happy birthday to his Aunt Lori and said "I love you!" at the end...so sweet. I spent the day in work-related meetings here in State College and in Harrisburg. When I got back to State College after 7pm, Anthony took me to a nice Italian restaurant. I am ending the evening with rasberry cheesecake as I finish my blog entry.
I'll be 32 years old at about 11:35 or 11:39pm...my mom couldn't remember. She was 38 years old when she had me, and had her last when she was 40. So, I guess I shouldn't worry that I'm 32 and haven't started yet. My mom had her 4th child by the time she was 32!!!
Anyways, it was a good day despite the business. I'll be off to a dance conference in DC this weekend, and then I look forward to having one day of rest before the semester starts again. Hmpf...not looking forward to that.
Not sure how he did it, but Anthony mistakenly posted a picture of him and his band members earlier tonight. Or maybe he did it on purpose and is not as modest as he makes me believe he is! Speaking of modesty, the picture above is me when I still had a little bit of hair. I have some friends who haven't seen me with my locks...I only had them for about 3 months! Kinda looks like little alfafa locks coming out the top.
3 comments:
You're beautiful no matter how long or short your hair is. Have a great time at the dance conference, and we'll see you Sunday - after the rain!!
OK, woman. We've been reading about your birthday for 5 months now. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE and give us something new to read! Something exciting... like... you are going on a trip to Sweden to visit your favorite frigid friends in UmeƄ (hint hint!) Love ja, lady! Write back soon!
OK Now it is Feb.3, 2007. Anything new in your life? Anything at all? Something- a new toilet brush, tooth brush or hairbrush? A new toilet, tooth or hair? ANYTHING??? We're grasping at straws here, lady!! ;P
Post a Comment