Monday, August 14, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Mom, Dad and Destiny came to visit from Lancaster County yesterday. Destiny has been longing for a swim in our pool. The Sessoms also stopped by for swimming. We had such a nice time...the weather was beautiful, but we were being harassed by the bees. This is the price I pay for loving flowers! The water was soooo cold, but we managed to enjoy it. Even our god-daughter Reid enjoyed the nippy water (see some really cute pictures of her below). We'll start with a picture of Mom and Dad getting a little lip-action in the pool. Awwww!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean said...

Why don't those two act their age?? Oh, that's right, they ARE!!

Miki Lindmark said...

I am just amazed to see mom IN the water! Isn't she like hydrophobic? I am a little jelous of all the family get togethers- miss you all so much! It would be WONDERFUL to have you all come over here next year! You are welcome anytime. Wanna come over this afternoon for a cup of tea?