Sunday, February 24, 2008

More PA Views

Ok, so aside from the autumn leaves in the background of the first picture, there's nothing particularly "Pennsylvanian" about these pictures, but it sort of describes another reason why I wouldn't want to leave PA. Autumn and Spring are my favorite seasons! I think the focus of my blogging for a while will be on the reasons why I wouldn't want to leave PA. I'd rather focus on that instead of the reasons why I want to leave.

Ok, I came back and edited this post 10 minutes later...I couldn't resist. The last picture in the slide show is a major reason I would want to leave. While I LOVE the changing colors of leaves in the Fall, I hate WHEN THEY FALL! The tree is in our front yard...ugh.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Were some of those pond pictures taken at Gretna Springs?

SC Stauffers said...

Yep...we took these pictures at Grandpa and Grandma Stauffer's anniversary get together.