skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
State College Stauffers
Monday, June 05, 2006
We have several of these bushes around the pool. These white flowers were the only things blooming (and alive) when we moved in 3 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(42)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
2006
(62)
►
August
(30)
▼
June
(8)
Signs that summer is near
Close-ups of the pretty geranium that grew out of ...
Pretty white iris that were freebies from a couple...
A Rosa Rugosa hedge I planted our first summer her...
A beautiful gallardia that I grew from seed. This...
This geranium grew out of nowhere - I never plante...
Fluffy lambs ears. They really feel like lambs ea...
We have several of these bushes around the pool. ...
►
May
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment